The Office of the Provost, in partnership with the School of Education, is pleased to announce an internal campus search for a tenured faculty member to serve as the faculty director of the Morgridge Center for Public Service.
The Morgridge Center for Public Service advances the Wisconsin Idea by promoting and supporting civic engagement activities, strengthening teaching and learning, and facilitating collaborative University-community partnerships through public service, academic service-learning, community-based research, and engaged scholarship.
The search committee intends to appoint a new director by early spring 2018.
All presentations will be held in the Red Gym (check for room assignment the day-of, here).
To provide feedback on one or more of the candidates, please complete this online form by Thursday, March 15 at 5pm.
Wednesday, March 7, 5:30-6:30pm
Lori L. Bakken, Associate Professor and Evaluation Specialist, School of Human Ecology
Tuesday, March 13, 5:30-6:30pm
Earlise Ward, Associate Professor, School of Nursing
View the complete position description.
Search and Screen Committee Members
- Crystel Anders – Spectrum Nonprofit Services
- Mo Bischof – Office of the Provost (co-chair)
- Sam Dennis – Planning and Landscape Architecture, College of Letters & Science
- Nasitta Keita – UW-Madison student representative
- Haley Madden – Morgridge Center for Public Service, School of Education
- Catherine Reiland – Wisconsin Idea Seminar, Office of the Provost
- Manon van de Water – German, Nordic & Slavic Studies, College of Letters & Science
- Steve Ventura – College of Agricultural & Life Sciences (co-chair)