The search for the next vice chancellor for research and graduate education has been resumed, and the search and screen committee has selected four finalists. Finalist presentations and the subsequent feedback period have concluded. Please watch news.wisc.edu for updates on the position.
View the complete position description.
Search and Screen Committee
- Bill Murphy, Biomedical Engineering, College of Engineering (chair)
- Lyric Bartholomay, Pathobiological Sciences, School of Veterinary Medicine
- Bill Bement, Integrative Biology, College of Letters and Science
- Amy Bergholz, Graduate School, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Graduate Education
- Shelby Bowe, Dean’s Office, School of Education
- Beau Burdett, Civil & Environmental Engineering, College of Engineering
- Judith Burstyn, Chemistry, College of Letters & Science
- Marcy Carlson, Sociology, College of Letters & Science
- Alissa Ewer, Graduate School, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Graduate Education
- Robert Golden, Dean, School of Medicine and Public Health
- Irwin Goldman, Horticulture, College of Agricultural & Life Sciences
- David A. Hart, Aquatic Sciences Center, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research & Graduate Education
- Fred Robertson, Morgridge Institute for Research
- Kirsten Wolf, German, Nordic & Slavic, College of Letters & Science
- Terri Young, Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences, School of Medicine and Public
For questions, please contact Carole Kolb, administrative search coordinator.