This director of the Office of Quality Improvement reports to the provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs, and advances the mission of the university by providing strategic leadership and support in the areas of: academic leadership, educational innovation, strategic planning, project management and process improvement. The Office of Quality Improvement supports various strategic initiatives in the Office of the Provost, as well as providing support to campus leaders in shaping and advancing priorities in their units.
This position has been filled.
Search and Screen Committee Members
- Stephen Robinson (Chair) – College of Engineering
- Mo Bischof – Office of the Provost
- Jake Blanchard – College of Engineering
- Susan Bruns – School of Human Ecology
- Scott Hildebrand – Office of the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration
- Carolyn Kelley – School of Education
- George Watson – Office of Quality Improvement