Annual Progress Reports and Continuing Budget Requests
PLEASE NOTE: Failure to complete a progress report on time will be viewed as an indication that the project is failing, which will result in forfeiture of your second or third year of funding.
Please complete your progress report, a one-page written report, by April 28, 2017.
Submission of information for the Wisconsin Idea in Action database also is requested. Please link to the Wisconsin Idea in Action site to submit or update your project description.
Written progress reports should be limited to one page (single space) and should be organized as outlined below:
- Project Title
- Project Leader(s): name of person(s), phone number(s), title(s)
- Project Duration: years, i.e., 2017–19
- Approved Budget for Fiscal 2017
- One Paragraph Abstract of Progress to Date. (Note: This should be short and to the point and will be used in an annual report to the UW Foundation.)
- Changes in Project Objectives, Timeline and Personnel: If major changes have been made, please update project objectives, timeline, and/or personnel.
- Fiscal Commitments: Report matching funds, gifts, grants, sponsorships, or program revenue from fees and other sources that have resulted from your project.
Progress Report Deadline: April 28, 2017
Please send a copy to: Eden Inoway-Ronnie, Reilly-Baldwin chair, Provost Office, 157 Bascom Hall (or via email: email@example.com), with the subject heading: Reilly Baldwin progress report for (insert your grant title).
Please also complete the UW Gift Routing Form with your project number and Reilly Baldwin Wisconsin Idea Endowment as the funding source. This form should be signed and submitted via campus mail to Eden Inoway-Ronnie along with your annual progress report.
If you have questions, contact Eden Inoway-Ronnie, Office of the Provost, 608-265-5975.