Final reports consist of two steps – a written report and updating of the Wisconsin Idea in Action database (if your project took place in Wisconsin).
Written reports should be no more than five 1.5-spaced pages for Projects and no more than three 1.5-spaced pages for Mini-Grants, and be organized as outlined below:
- Project Title
- Project Leader(s): name of person(s), phone number(s), title(s)
- Project Duration: years, i.e., 2016-18
- Project Accomplishments: Describe how you met your program plan and objectives. Be specific and cover timeline and methods used, and, where appropriate, use quantifiable terms on numbers of programs or activities, where the programs took place, and audiences/clientele served.
- Fiscal Commitments: Report matching funds, gifts, grants, sponsorships, or program revenue from fees and other sources that have resulted from your project.
- Project Continuation: Describe ongoing activities that will result from the efforts of your project (e.g., project continued through other funding sources, new program initiatives, etc.).
Wisconsin Idea in Action database reporting:
If your project involved activities in Wisconsin, please go to the Wisconsin Idea in Action database and update the information about how and where your education, research, clinical or outreach program involved Wisconsin citizens in tangible ways, and how that work is making an impact. Please indicate in your final report that you have completed the Wisconsin Idea in Action database submission. For technical questions about using the Wisconsin Idea in Action database, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final Report Deadline: August 1, 2017, for projects ending June 30, 2017 (with roughly the same schedule for projects ending in June 2018 and 2019). Email your report to Eden Inoway-Ronnie (email@example.com), with the subject heading: Reilly Baldwin final report for (insert your grant title).
If you have questions, contact Eden Inoway-Ronnie, Office of the Provost, 608-265-5975.